Almost Christmas...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today I took a break from prowling the mall until midnight as I've done for the past two days in an effort to finish up my Christmas shopping. It seems no matter how much I spend (and I've spent a lot) my list doesn't seem to be shrinking.  Honestly, it's not the children I have a hard time buying for but for my mom, gramma, aunt,uncle and cousins.  In my family, Christmas is not only for the kids.  Each year at Thanksgiving we say we are going to do a Pollyanna for the grownups so that all the adults only need to focus on Christmas shopping for the kids, but that never pans out...alas, I'll be hitting the stores bright and early tomorrow morning rather than baking cookies and prepping my Christmas dinner.  Fortunately, it's all worth it in the end. I love to see my family happy and the holiday festivities are memorable each year. 




0 comments

Post a Comment