2011 Global Reading Challenge

Sunday, January 9, 2011


January 1 - December 31, 2011

The one thing I can say that I most appreciate about joining Librarything and meeting other avid bookworms who introduced me to the biblio blogosphere is how much I've come to appreciate reading literature from around the world.  I am so excited to participate in the 2011 Global Challenge hosted by Dorte. Although I'm only able to participate at the Easy level due to the insane amount of challenges I signed up for, I am soo looking forward to discovering new literary treasures from around the world.

MY LIST
The Easy Challenge (Read one novel from each of these continents in the course of 2011):

Africa
Asia
Australasia
Europe
North America
South/Central America
The Seventh Continent ( Antarctica or your own ´seventh´ setting, eg the sea, the space, a supernatural/paranormal world, history, the future – you name it).



0 comments

Post a Comment